If you can answer YES to any of these questions,
please contact your Escrow Officer.
- Are your principals using a Power of Attorney? Is it specific to the property?
- Are any of the parties in title incapacitated or deceased?
- Has a change in marital status occurred for any of the principals?
- Is the property now vested or will the property be transferred to a new trust, partnership, corporation, or LLC?
- Is this a short sale?
- Is the Seller planning on bringing funds to a close?
- Do the parties reside out of state?
- Are the parties planning any upcoming vacations or other travels during the course of this transaction?
- Is there a rental or lease agreement?
- Is there a mobile home on the property?
- Is there an active homeowners association (HOA) where dues are collected?
- Is one of the parties responsible for child/spousal support?
- Are the parties involved in a bankruptcy, foreclosure, or IRS notices?