Our Response to COVID-19 and Business Continuity Plan
Across the globe, individuals, families, communities, and businesses are adjusting to a new reality. We extend our heartfelt sympathy to anyone impacted by the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and our sincere gratitude to the healthcare workers, first responders, essential businesses, and organizations on the front lines battling this unprecedented outbreak.
Due to the pandemic, we have activated our established business continuity plan. The intent of our plan is to provide for the ongoing health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities while ensuring uninterrupted service. Our company has invested in technology solutions that allow not only our employees to work at remote locations, but also enable us to perform online document signing and remote/online closings for certain qualifying transactions.
In accordance with the guidelines set out by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health authorities, we are taking appropriate precautions:
Our team members are following the CDC’s suggested hygiene practices.
- We are closely monitoring the health and well-being of our team members.
- We are following the CDC’s suggested guidance for cleaning and disinfecting our facilities.
- We are offering alternative closing options at all of our locations.
- Remote/Online Signing Options
- Curbside/Outside/Drive-Up Closing Appointments
- We are asking anyone not feeling well to please refrain from attending the closing.
- We are asking our clients health screening questions prior to them coming in for their closing appointment.
- We are encouraging customers to use hand sanitizer and/or wash hands upon arrival at our office.
We are encouraging the use of face coverings when appropriate and practicing social distancing.
This situation is constantly evolving. We continue to monitor and implement procedures in preserving our business continuity. If you have any questions about our preparedness for the COVID-19 outbreak, please contact your local office.
Quinn H. Stufflebeam
Chief Executive Officer